Friday, December 21, 2007

Hello again insecurities, old friend, make yourself at home.

Well I haven't posted around here in a long while. Since I was still working at Elitch's. The season has been over for months. It's now break as everyone is joyful for. FINALS OVER. Until the end of the year. Whoo.
Bryan and I are still dating and going strong. I guess.
Today he t... Well yesterday now. He told me Ariel still has a crush on him. She talked to him at school after ignoring all of the group for a while, even exiling her own Kelsey, who has been becoming closer to me. I know I really shouldn't be as worried as I am about this. He's reassured me that he won't leave me for her, or anyone else. I wasn't so much worried about everyone else though; I know of the other girls who have crushes on him and even one who tries to act on it. But Ariel's different. Ariel's sneaky, back stabby and all around phony. What if she gets him to turn against me? The odds are low but I'm still scared.
Gem and Caroline are back and bickering again.
I feel like crying. I know I shouldn't be so invested in someone because when/if something happens my world comes crashing down and I'm left feeling fairly useless and numb. It's a bit too late to be playing my emotions safe though.. Almost 7 months.. Shouldn't I be safe?
Well.. I thought the same thing about Trevor.
Well. Damn.
Shut up Angie.




Also. I lost everyone's blog links and all when I was trying to get my blog to stop being stupid with the column on the right. I think I fixed it all but losing links I used to go to quite often. Comment me with links? Kthx.

No comments: