Thursday, January 03, 2008

I change so much between these posts.

I guess I should update more. But at least I'm updating at all.
I've recently been becoming closer with Claire, a girl who was in my first aid class. When Bryan and I first hung out with her at her house she told her mom "Look I have friends!" She told us that she only had like two friends. We both thought she was joking but apparently not.
When Bryan and I went to abduct her from her house today, she told me that she had been talking to her other friends and they were just bashing her. Telling her that she was hard to love and hard to put up with. Honestly, it seems a little hard for me to believe. She's one of the sweetest people I've met. She's so like... glad to meet Steven, Bryan and everyone because we're unbelievably nice to her according to her. I just don't know. She seems to have nothing wrong with her, and I don't get any bad vibes from her in the slightest.
She can't be any worse than Ariel though. Man that sounds mean.
Speaking of Ariel, she's definitly no longer a threat. Bryan cut the ties, along with the ties to his stalkerish girl Sarah from Illinois. She tried at least twice to get Bryan to have phone sex with her. She kept telling him that she was thinking of him and fingering herself. And afterward he would tell her that he loves his girlfriend. He hung up on her, deleted her number and won't answer her calls or texts anymore.
Then I told him he's amazing.

In other news, I love Freezepop. It's so upbeat and just awrkjthbwejiktrn.
I got a reapplication to Elitches if I didn't mention before. I think it's going to be weird going back again, but I'll get to see Tabby regularly again. Now the question is, if I should go back while school is still going or not.
I'll figure it our eventually.

Does anyone know what lunch Theatre has?

No comments: