Monday, May 30, 2005

liekzomigawdhackiefootball!

me 'gain, dont ya just hate that? i keep coming back.. ANYWAYS
woke up this morning to my cell phone vibrating, twas trevor at...i think 8:15 or something, giving me details about today, but there wasnt much to tell, so i tried going back to sleep, butttt the walls were too loud (ive got a clock on each wall) so i started playing blackjack on my cell phone, got a highscore and stopped, then as soon as i was about to put it down it vibrated again, made me jump XD i decided to get up, and go to the clarks, feed the animals and talked to them, i think im the only person who talks to cats and dogs normal like real people, everyone else squeeks their voice or something, could mean i act normal... depending on how you look at it o_O; anyways, got back home at like 9:40 and when i walked in i said i was home, and i didnt realize my mom was on the phone and right after i said i was home she said good job, so i started laughing when i found she was giving therpy, couple minutes later trevor showed up and we went to trevors house, i met his step brother, and petted the dog o_o; imma steal that dog... and that cat that lets me pet it... anyways soon after kenny, trevor, toby, kristin and me all went in one car, there wasnt much talking, soooo we arrived at um...some peoples house o_O; annnddd... i met ...some people i cant really remember the names of now... ^^;;; we tossed around a football for awhile then started playing hackie football, i more of... watched, and it was quite amusing XD umm... after awhile... and trevor kicking his shoe into a house shutter, we left, there...wasnt much converstaion and i clug to the dog and had a bunch of dog hair on my right side when we got there, when we did, i took charge of toby, while everyone set up, and toby tied me up with the leash, and... we snacked, then ate, played hackie pinecone, and then it started raining, so we ate under the tent thing...umm..it hailed for like 10 seconds then stopped, we played with the foorball more then after while we went back home, i got shotgun while trevor and kenny got backseat with toby, and the wet dog smell, i think i fell asleep on the way back to trevors, i was like randomly missing a gap of my life, ...um... we went to trevors house (or my house XDXD) and then to blockbuster to rent a movie, trevor went in with an afro wig on XD we rented mystery men then went to trevors house to watch it, we all went in the basement and such, and i realized i couldnt remember ANY of the movie o_O then trevor started playing DDR afterwords, and i guess i fell asleep cause i woke up to bright lights XD thhheennn we brought camron to his house and went back to trevors, we played dice, i was seconds last in scores, and trevor won... i think o_O;;; then there was a bunch of random flying objects... like dice and coins XD and then we ate dinner, it was for the most part silent, so now trevor and i have alot of funerals to have for the converstaions that were killed, i tried tickling trevor to get toby to bark, didnt work, so ill have to try harder next time, then trevor and i played swords, i lost my ...uh... wow everything from my waist down, and some of my hair XDXDXD then i was driven home, and i hurt trevor alot, cause all of his fingers cept like... one thumb were hurt o_O;didnt stop us from poking each other in the sides though XD then i got home, goodbyes and such and then when i walked in the door mom was like "he walked you to the door! you are going out!" i ignored and went to the basement, but mom stopped me and wanted to know about my day, i was just about to tell then the phone rang so i left the phone with mom and went downstairs, she caught me thought and i told the story of my day from the stairs, annnndd... now here i am whooooooo tis 8:00 and i got two finals tomorrow, wednesday is a fun day thing... and thursday tis ELITCHES! and im forcing everyone who happens to be around me to find mah brother cause most none of my friends have ever seen my brother, and his awsomeness XD anyways... im off, salut

1 comment:

Angie said...

XDXD thats what it was intended for, and your the first to get that ^_^ i owe you a prize now