Thursday, July 21, 2005

NO MORE FREAKING COUNTING

LOOK! SEMI BLOGGING! see this time its gonna be pictures ^_^ if they turn out like i want them >.>


me with grampa... looking really mad


andrew, nick, cassie, grandpa and me




andrew, nick, cassie and me o_O; looking like... a dork yay!




me on santas lap...



halloween party at my old friend lauras house... i got to snort powder from a doughnut ><;;; abd this was like... sometime before i got these stoopid glasses



me again... obviously... i remember when i used to beg my mom to crimp my hair XD


me... at some... fair thing....


OMFG IM IN A SUMBREARO THING! which is is my room at the moment too


me and cassie at a fair thing!

words are all mest up, but thats okie! ANYWAYS i shoulllld probably tell about the past few days... but whatever...

No comments: