Monday, October 03, 2005

no more worries for she has returned ^_^

and by she i dont mean me, i mean ashley ^_^ shes back from her long absence YAY so i guess my worryence yesterday at jared birthday party was... non needed, SO sorry i was soooooo.... distant at yer party jared, which brings something else HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED! and you know what that means? happy funeral day to me! thats right, exactly one year last saturday was my funeral day, and you know how i remember that? well last year, it was a friday, and lana said happy funeral day to me and then happy birthday to jared, so i said happy birthday to jared and lana told jared to tell me happy funeral day ^_^ yay for stories, anyways... i got jared a manga "and if you want to know what this means read the manga!" XD anyways... today! i went to acess in hopes to find julianna to talk to her about our skit for french, i didnt find her, however, i wrote "je suis un pirate" on both sides of my shirt and smelled of sharpie the whole day! yay! went to english... and science... HAH trevor made his hair super fluffy, andd... we had a sub that looked like a gnome o_o; gnomes scare the hell out of me... we have one in the backyard and i wont go near it... anyways, we had to take notes... trevor and i failed... XD photography! i loaded film in my camera.. and amber grabbed my boobs XD sometimes amber scares me that was one of those times, geography... hmm now this is part of the day i almost started crying, and you know why? one guy. you know who? DANIEL CLARK, is that SAD or what.. i mean seriously YES i know he has a problem with me DOES HE NEED TO REMIND ME EVERDAY?! NOOOO! but does he!? YES because hes a pussy and wants to feel all high and mighty because he knows i wont hit him, i havent hit him in my life, no matter how much i wanted to, NOW THAT IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT! you all know, some more than others i hit when i get annoyed, i mean FUCKING HELL, you know what he said to me today?! huh!? well ill tell you "dont sit near me or ill kill you" why the hell did he have to say that? I SIT IN THE SAME FUCKING ROW EVERYDAY! you think hed know where to sit NOT to be near me, but my gosh... ever since the school year started hes been so mean to me, pfft... anyways we watched the rest of the movie and half the time i was leaning way over because jareds head was in the way XD lunch... found julianna and we went over our scrip a couple time and glomped ashley, made her scream XD then i went back to where i usually am at lunch, right next to trevor XD saw daniel and got pissed off again for what he said to me and has been saying to me for the past couple weeks, im like the ONLY person he totally hates everyone else hes reletivly nice to, anywayyyss... study hall, i memorized my lines, and then french! first five minutes we were practicing, inwhich julianna and i walked to the bathroom where i put on some heavy eyeliner, and went back to the class all the way saying our lines, then we had to sign up, we got spot 10, which was actually 9 since there was no one, and we were acturally sixth because 3 groups didnt have all of their stuff ready, that was sad... but we did well! ^_^ i only screwed up 2 words, which were benitot i always pronounce it phoneticly instead of "ah bien toe" and couldnt remember how to say j'samuser XD i started stuttering and was like.. "oh... um... wait" and tried a few more times XD but it was fine, then math... a sub... i didnt like him, and then instead of doing homework i wrote a note to trevor XD went to my locker, and there he was, of course XD freakin stalker, but ah well, i love him anyways, anyways we gave him a rideee... TO MY HOUSE! XD yay, and here he was until 5 when we took him home after he sevrely tickled me XD and we came back home and i started this... now i should go do the dishes, read a chapter in to kill a mocking bird and clean my room... damn... i hate doing that... and i like my bed messed up T_T i sleep better if its messed up, seriously i do, my parents dont believe me though... AH WELL BAIBAI

No comments: