Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fucking Dumbass

well... today was... an experience, fully of mood swings and fighting, sadly it was just arguing with my sister, so cassie promised to go to elitches today, so we could get our season passes finally, well we did, but it took us about an hour of getting lost in downtown denver to get there, mapquests easier... pfft we spent almost the entire time fighting "ANGIE WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO!?" "HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW! WERE ON WHAT!? BROADWAY! I DONT SEE IT ON THE MAP!" we missed one street. speer, and we were in a hell of alot of trouble after that, I HATE sitting shotgun when we go to elitches, no one in my family can get there successfully in one try, they always get lost and i always get yelled at for not knowing where we are, and there were many threats mad of leaving me on the side of the road because i didnt know where i was going, its not my fault cassie hasnt gotten new glasses and at the moment can see no more than 10 feet infront of her, when we finally got there cassie was in a pissy mood which she took out of me, we went to guest relations and information to see if they knew where shannon was, shannon is my brother for those of you who dont know, he works at elitches, hes 6'4 and pretty hard to miss, well that didnt go over well so we rode holly wood and vine and i started getting happier, cassie kept making fun of my laughing which only made me laugh harder, after that we saw the amazing acrobats of china, cassie and i got into a big arguement even before it started because she wanted a water and im stubborn and refuse to do things when she just orders it to me without a single please or thanks, she was stupid and gave all of her money for me to carry so i had all 45 bucks in my pocket, nice move cass, she decided we were going home after the show and shed never being me back to elitches again, we watched in silence, not even clapping, i got mad that every time i moved farther away from her she kept following, she was in my personal space and i didnt like it, after the show which was good by the way, cassie asked me if there was anything i wanted to go on and we MIGHT key word might do it, in cassie to english this means "im only asking so i can tell mom i asked but were doing whatever the hell i want anyways" i told her it didnt matter because she was going to make me do what she wanted anyways, she persisted to ask me again and again and i kept telling her the same thing, second to last time she asked me i muttered obsenities at her and almost got back handed, she asked me again as we were leaving the park, then yelled at me for giving attitude, after being asked the same question like 16 times, i think youd get alittle annoyed too, when we started heading home cassie made me drop the additude and said shed bring me back tomorrow, and i get to bring a friend, maybe itll be better if i have a friend there to help?

No comments: