Wednesday, June 07, 2006

TXTLOL

sooo... i might get my phone taken away ._.' mom says if i go over in text messages this month like ive been doing shes gonna take my phone ._.' last month i was 52 dollars over... crap, i think im already over fer this month... maybe... i dont know when the month starts er ends fer our bill... T_T
other news... um... laura came over today, we made jack sparrow on sims..we watched pirates of the carribbean... kinda we mostly just ignored it and watched invader zim on teh computer, the unaired version http://www.youtube.com/results?search=invader+zim+pilot&search_type=search_videos&search=Search watch it there, whooo...
ellie informed me i worry everyone with my lowself esteem and such... crap, i hate worrying people... anyways im not in the mood to do this, im kinda depressed right now too... so this is all you get

LATER!
well... playing with my candle sure helped me feel better, along with talking to ben and ellie, sadly i almost set everything around me on fire like 5 times, found out tissues burn really fast and are kinda hard to put out without something to smother it, and i burned myself several times... but i feel better!

No comments: