Friday, January 05, 2007

Round three? FTW.

Round three of snow. Gosh. Freaking hell. Why?
I think the weather along with my parents hate me spending too much time with my friends.

News News News.
Bryan and I are okay again. And even flirting again and stuff. Not really awkward at all anymore except that I keep wondering if I'm annoying him.
Misa comes back from Florida today.
The laundry room is flooding again, so that means no showers for Angie. Gosh I feel dirty.
Ariel and Bryan tolerate eachother. Although Bryan still thinks Ariel hates him.
Speedy cancelled on hanging out with me today to get his project done. Gosh I hate this. Everytime I make plans with him something happens. I'm fed up with it and jusst about to give up. The only people who seem to really make an effort to hang out with me are Steven, Kelsey, and Bryan. Although that might stop soon since Misa's coming back. And I'm not saying I don't want to hang out with Misa or anything, but when she's with Steven she's normally not really in the mood for other people. She was kinda ticked that Steven was hanging out with all of her friends all the time when he didn't do that when Misa was here. So it made it seem like we liked Steven more. Although, you should seen us when we first just say Steven without Misa. We were pretty dissappointed.
I went to Kelsey's yesterday and well. Mom was pissed when I had to go home. She expected me to wait outside, and I thought she was going to call my phone when she got to Kelsey's. Well it turns out she didnt have her phone, and had to drive home to get it just to call me.
Misa heard about what happened during truth or dare with Kelsey, Steven, Bryan, me, and sometimes Marty and Ariel. She's none too happy and wants revenge. But I guess since I was the best she has no need to get revenge on me. Yay for not cuddling with her boyfriend =D I hope she's not too terribly mad at all of us..


Good song:

No comments: