Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who's Razor is on the phone?

Finals day today. Ehhh. I woke up around 7:30, got ready and left for school around 8:00. Found none of my friends this morning, and went to American History to take my WW2 test. I've been seriously out of it all day, I walked in and told Ms. Starman that I was coming to take the WW3 test. Face-palm moment there. Rayne gave me Faygo. I took my test and left for the commons. Hung out with Meg, Sasha, and Allison. Meg was ticking me off. We got kicked out of the corner again. I hate sitting at the tables in the commons because it hurts my back, but they dont let us sit on the floor anywhere anymore. Speedy gave me hugs. So I guess he's not mad at me. Went back to American History for my AMhistory final. I think I bombed them both. After the test I draw happy pictures to prove to Bryan that I can draw happy stuff. Misa helped. Went to photography. Food-critique today. Julianna and I were volenteered to go to the teachers lounge to heat up food. On the way back Caitlin got to me and hugged me. She skipped photography and that made me sad. After that I went to find Caitlin. Found Bryan and Ariel. Gave Bryan happy drawings. Found Jacqi. Marty gave me Fable for Xbox to play. But if I can't beat it im going to be very sad. We found Caitlin, went to the hill for awhile. But on the way to the hill Josh and another kid were in a fight. Every time one of the security guards tried to get Josh to stop he yelled "Get off me" and shook them off. By the time we got there, the other kid's shirt was torn and hanging from his waist. One of the other security guards came and they held them apart and took them away to the office. We finished our mission to the hill. When we started walking to the bus stop, Bryan, Laurel, and Misa were walking infront of us. If I hadn't been so... Bleh, I probably would have fun to hug them all. Waited at the bus stop. Texted Bryan. Took bus till a couple blocks from Jacqi's house. Walked the rest of the way. Ran into some people that Caitlin knew. Something something Weed, something something, blazed, something something something else, Angie-pants, something something Pants? something something Bye. Walked the rest of the way to Jacqi's. Sat in silence for awhile. Jacqi went online. Caitlin and I layed on the couch. Watched some Charmed. Played some cards. Laughed till I cried. More couch. Erica came over. She brought the book I was reading in photography yesterday and is letting me borrow it. SLUT. That's what Erica called the book. Apparently its been lent out alot. Hugs. Thanks. Erica left. Looked at the drawing Bryan gave me. Took me awhile to figure out I was holding it upside-down. Sitting around. Dannica came over. More sitting around. Said bye to Caitlin. I had another face-palm moment. "Who's Razor is on the phone?" Caitlin left for a walk. Jacqi ate. I curled up on the couch. Jacqi said she was worried about me. Mmm. I hate when I worry people. Dannica came back after stooping and leaving. Mom came and picked me up. Went home. Ate. And here I am. Erg. Whatever.

No comments: