Wednesday, April 18, 2007

FSUCK YOU PHOTOSHOP.

So I was working on my surreal project on my sisters computer. And when I have to retreat to my room I decide why not finally get photoshop on my laptop. Mom showed me how kinda and I never got around to it. So I unzip the files, whoo. Step one over. Now where the hell on my laptop did they go? It's like getting a spring from a pen and messing with it until it flies across the room. You know it's there somewhere, you heard it hit the ground, but where the fuck did it go? After about ten minutes of looking I gave up and unzipped them somewhere else where I could find. YAY FOUND IT. Now it's a bunch of folders. Great. What the fuck do I do with them. After awhile at looking at the non sensical titles I get angry and click around randomly. WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW! IT WORKED. It brought up the install screen! AWSOME. Close all my other windows and I'm all happy.
Greeting: YAY
Name: ANGIE
Last name: Shanklin
...
Serial number. FUCK. I don't have that. Skip!
...
Wtf. SKIP.
GODDAMNIT.
Exits.
I swear. That printer in the photography room that cut off TONS of my 7 Deadly Sins projects went through some extreme networks to tell my laptop to fuck me over with Photoshop. Told all those computers in the computer lab to delete photoshop so I'd go crazy when I couldn't work on my project when class ended. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT PRINTER. I'M GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE MEMORY CARD READER. SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT UP THE ASS. Telling every computer not to love me. I'll show you.
I was already not having a good day.
-Surreal project not going as planned.
-Friends talking behind my fucking back.
-Contact got lost on the side of my eye, queue panic attack there. I got it back after about 5 minutes. But freaking hell.
-I got kinda mad at Steven because he wasn't very supportive of Day of Silence.

Whatever.

No comments: