Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So cold.. So pale..

Rawrrr. Last night I was super cold, I ended up falling asleep wearing a hoodie with the hood up and under 4 or 5 blankets, and still curled up in a ball shaking. This morning I hit the newly found snooze button on my alarm clock 4 times before I realized I really was not doing so well. I was still cold, my head hurt and I had a huge stabbing pain in my stomach. And the stabbing pain has been of an on since yesterday during 7th. It came out of no where and made me cry, twice. I went upstairs and told dad I didn't feel well at all and he said I felt kinda calmy and told me to go back to bed. I slept til 5. Five in the evening. The hell? I went upstairs and dad said "Hello pale child." Ughhhh. I need to go to school tomorrow. Day of silenceeeee. Atleast all the homework I know I have for tomorrow is done. And 7th off. 3 classes.. I think I can do it...

I need hugs T_T

No comments: