Saturday, July 28, 2007

You make me so angry! I'm going to go home and BLOG about YOU!

Because really that's all I can do.

Parents. I have another rant about fucking parents. This is for all those stupid parents who bitch to me about how some kids cut their kid in line and I didn't see. You have a problem that the kid cut yours? FUCKING TELL THEM TO GO TO THE FUCKING BACK OF THE LINE. Don't bitch to me. If you can't identify the kids who cut yours? FUCKING GET OVER IT THEN. It's their fault for not telling those kids to go to the back of the line. I see over 600 kids a day. You expect me to remember the kids who were just here? Screw you. You try watching the line while making sure these kids over here don't decide to jump out of the ride while it's running. Kthx. Don't bitch to me about it if you're not going to try to fucking help the situation.
I so wanted to say that to one of the parents today.
"THOSE KIDS CUT MY BOY"
"Can you identify the children who cut infront of yours?"
"No. But a bunch of them did."
"I'm sorry ma'am. I can't help you, I didn't see them cut." I had been unbuckling seatbeats of the kids who just got off when they cut methinks.
"My boy has had to wait in line for so long and they just cut."
"I'm sorry ma'am. Your son will have to go next round."
"I'm not staying here. We've been here too long! You're not riding!" She then dragged her kid off by the arm. She came back three minutes later and cut kids in line. Great example. I apologized to the kid about him being cut in line. He didn't care much at all, but his mom got fucking worked up about it.

PARENT NUMBER TWO. Chill the fuck out. Her oldest daughter was helping her siblings get belted in, and some other kids took the car that girl had orginally before she got up to help her brother and sister, but I made sure there was still a car left for her.
Me-"Alright there's one car left."
Child in line-"Two!"
Me-"No.. That girl over there is going in one of the cars."
Parent-"HEY!NO! THAT WAS MY DAUGHTER'S CAR!"
Me-"There's still a car left for her."
Parent-"NO! SHE WANTED THE PURPLE ONE! SHE WAS HELPING HER SIBLINGS!"
Me-"I noticed that but I made sure there was still a car left for her."
The parent walked off in a huff. The kid didn't even care which car she sat in. Funny enough, it was the same parent I had been talking to while they were at Boats and had been joking around because the Boats had tons of water in them from the rain the night before. Apparently morning shift decided that at 10 when the park opened they had to open the ride instead of finishing cleaning the water out. Great.

Thanks parents who don't speak english. Thanks. The other day I was running Convoy. Some people put on their kid but he was wearing a leash. Sorry sir, but you have to take the leash off your child. They just stared at me, smiled and shruged. The leash. You need to take it off of him for him to ride. More smiling and shruging. You don't understand what I'm telling you do you? No. Shrug. Smile. Thankyou. ...Point to the leash, this needs to go. OH Now they get it. Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life.

Boys also suck. On the bus ride back to HR I took off my work shirt and had a shirt on under it. I sat next to Josh and talked to him, and he kept chuckling. I asked him what it was and he wouldn't tell me until we got to HR. The bus was overfilled and people were standing. All the guys who were standing by me had apparently been looking down my shirt the entire time. Josh thought about telling me and decided not to. Jerk. Stupid boys who like to look down my shirt.

Butttttttt. I got a FOTON.Futon? Couch thing for the basement. And mom brought home that, Little Shop of Horrors, and the shaver we suspect Cassie stole from our house. But not the Xbox. Sad day.
I'm going to WaterWorld for the first time EVER. With Bryan his family and some others.
I got three new pairs of work pants. Two new bras. New panties. Sunglasses. A laptop bag. =D
I cashed two paychecks. Put most of it in the bank and took 200 for myself.

I think I've gotten angrier with working at Elitches. But god people are stupid.

No comments: