Thursday, August 02, 2007

What's this thing you call 'love'?

I feel like I've used that title before. *Shrug*
Yesterday after a small fight with Bryan over food, we got into a conversation about love and what it is. I couldn't really tell him what I thought love is. I don't know why. It's just one of those things I couldn't say aloud. Not that I can really define love myself either. I was thinking about it at work. While thinking about it, I saw one of the park services guys who happens to be around a lot. Just kinda watching me. He's cute though.. His name is Justin. Then I thought what it'd be like to date him. And I realized, I couldn't do that. It just wouldn't be as good or the same as dating Bryan. Thinking more, and I couldn't think of anyone who could compare to Bryan. So... Maybe that's what love is. Not being able to picture yourself with anyone else because it wouldn't be the same. That and all those butterflyish feelings and all, not wanting to move away from them at all, etc etc.

I learned a couple more rides. I know nine now. Almost. I'll talk about those later, I need to get ready for work.

No comments: